Sonntag, Juli 04, 2004

Hi, here we are again.
My thesis is pretty much the same place where it was a week ago - the last week has been really full. But that's OK, since I was a bit ahead of schedule last week already. ;-)
I applied for different jobs last week, including at SEK, a game company in Berlin which right now is working on a project with the project title of "ParaWorld". It looks incredibly awesome - it's a real-time strategy game where there are different tribes which can breed their own dinosaurs and other cool stuff and then have tribal battles. Anyways, SEK invited me to an interview for a position as their AI programmer!! That would be, without a question, my absolute dream job - AI programmer for a Berlin game company. The interview will be on the 13th of July at 4pm. I was also invited to an interview for the 14th of July at 3pm at a company called I-Net Software - they do Java projects for some pretty huge companies, so that would be interesting, as well - although the SEK job would definetly be my job of choice, should I be offered both (which would of course be the ideal case).
Unfortunately, that week will be majorly stressful since I'll have two exams, and we'll be having Mark Darling and Lennanders visiting that week as well. :) BRING IT ON!!!

Keine Kommentare: