Dienstag, Juli 06, 2004

I just watched the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. Shrek 2. I laughed harder and more often than ever before in any movie. And I'm not going to mention a single joke in this entry, because it would completely spoil things - the reason the movie is so funny is because of the combination with the jaw-dropping computer visuals that are so...silly sometimes that you're rolling on the floor laughing... and that's before the jokes get started! When they do, they just add one on top of the other - I missed a bunch because everyone in the theater was simply laughing too loud.
GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! NOW!!! BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!! :-)
I give this movie a well-deserved 13. It's worth that much money to see this movie, it's basically like a trip to Disneyland, just without all the screaming kids and with a lot more laughs - plus it's a lot cheaper than Disneyland!

Keine Kommentare: