Montag, Juli 12, 2004

Well, I'm going to make this my diary for this week, hopefully writing in here every day to say how I'm doing and how the week has been going.
Right now, I really have no idea what to expect from this week other than what I'll be doing - interview at SEK on Tuesday, exam on AI class Wednesday morning, interview at i-Net Software in the afternoon, exam in C++ class on Friday morning, meeting with Mark Darling, Joe Dunn, Dave Lennander, Mike and Gene Friday afternoon, retreat time Saturday the whole day... phew, will I be pooped when I fall into bed Saturday. And who knows - maybe I'll have easily passed two exams, and been offered two great jobs by then! Or...maybe I'll have failed two exams and been turned down twice for both interviews. Either way, I know that God is in control, and that's a good feeling. Although I still am kind of nervous. Who knows what kind of questions the interview guys will ask? :-)
*yawn* Well, good night, John boy!

Keine Kommentare: