Donnerstag, Januar 22, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:43 we believe the bible for more reasons than "cause the bible tells us so". Not knowing why u believe is like stock car racing w/o a seatbelt. #
  • 11:12 @tomkpunkt hm hab ich das nicht schon mal irgendwo gehört? ;) #
  • 13:08 using the lunch break to research for the teaching on Luke 21. getting excited because a couple things "clicked" for me. is.gd/gOHf #
  • 14:24 @radman definitely have thought about it. but i used pretty much all of my "free" money for the ipod touch. maybe 4 my birthday or something #
  • 14:26 dang. i forgot my headphones at home. how am i supposed to battle the afternoon crash? #
  • 16:51 @tomkpunkt nicht nur du...............meinst das ;) #
  • 16:59 My brother Mark is going to a discussion group on "speech acts", illocution, etc-reminds me of "first theology"-great book is.gd/gQ4p #
  • 18:33 phunnay: www.nichtlustig.de/toondb/090122.html #
  • 22:44 really need to get to bed instead of mindlessly surf...so i'm going to bed. pretty soon. no, right now. i think. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: