Montag, Januar 05, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 01:17 My wife woke me up because my snoring woke her up and was keeping her awake. Now I can't sleep. Karma I guess. ;) #
  • 08:29 Actually feels good to be back at work again. Here we go... #
  • 08:55 Woohoo! My answer about our product was chosen as the best answer to the question "Best reporting engine for Java?" is.gd/ezZj #
  • 09:37 just actively listened to "Bleibt Alles Anders" for the first time. Love the line "Genug ist zu wenig" - "just enough is too little" #
  • 12:33 dude it's cold. really. really. cold. almost as cold as a minnesotan late fall/early winter. :P It's like 15°F or something. #
  • 13:51 pure microsoft hilarity in blog form. "We decided to ship the Windows 7 code as Windows 6.1″ is.gd/eyjg #
  • 15:20 finally my body has started remembering i didn't get enough sleep last night. sure took a while, though. coffee time. #
  • 16:46 "well i've felt that they'd all take offense at me, so a fence i've built to protect the scene. but all the bricks'll secure its mortality" #
  • 23:06 Just painted a picture of an angry embarrassed kid I once saw on the subway with a neat little painting app. Enjoy. is.gd/eDp5 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: