Mittwoch, Januar 07, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 07:26 Intrigued by the word "us" in Matthew 3:15. Jesus includes John the Baptist (and later us!) in this statement. is.gd/eKM3 #
  • 08:20 unreal. 5° F. -15°C. I can't remember it ever being this cold in Berlin since I've been here (2001). #
  • 09:14 *sigh* you'd think after all this time, it would be possible to change a setting in a modern OS and NOT have to reboot. #
  • 14:07 "the difference between interesting and annoying is time" - driscoll #
  • 16:37 wow, the memory analyzer guys have been really busy lately. VERY useful stuff. snipr.com/9l3jt #
  • 19:16 about to start our service planning meeting. #
  • 23:07 I am starting to get into a bad habit of surfing on my iPod while I lie in bed theoretically trying to sleep. Hmmm maybe I should stop. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: