Dienstag, Januar 20, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:18 So I hear heaven will open up and angels will start singing over Washington D.C. today at 11:30am... or is it maybe not THAT big of a deal? #
  • 08:19 @timpoindexter I'd laugh and post it on Twitter. #
  • 08:52 laughing again pretty hard after being reminded of The Joke. Pretty much my favorite joke ever. is.gd/gxQn #
  • 09:41 jack johnson: depressing lyrics,groovy tunes. "we used to laugh a lot but only because we thought that everything good always would remain." #
  • 14:14 ok so this is one awesome idea: mass photographing the inauguration, then automatically 3D-stitching the pictures together is.gd/gd5V #
  • 14:56 running head-first into the afternoon energy crash. music? check. coffee? check. more coffee? check. #
  • 17:40 Watching the inauguration. Pretty huge. Obama looks more nervous than I felt at my wedding... and I felt pretty nervous. :) #
  • 17:43 I keep waiting for that introducer to say "let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllllllle" #
  • 17:55 Great (surprisingly long) prayer by Rick Warren. #
  • 18:28 Great speech. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: