Freitag, Mai 28, 2010

Today's Tweets

  • 08:51 "The secret to testability does not lie in removing untestable code as much as in segregating the untestable code." bit.ly/c8CHi4 #
  • 09:20 starting to get random spam mails on my @nimbuzz @otherinbox email account. only used that email there. #fail #drawyourownconclusions #
  • 13:34 i hate code that mysteriously works and i don't understand why. especially when i'm the one that wrote it. #fb #
  • 15:01 @Quaerentia thanks. that and your seminar helped me realize the ipad's not really a major part of salvation history. yet. #
  • 15:47 @timmydub u may want to try my company's reporting tool which can read crystal reports templates: i-net crystal-clear. bit.ly/96m5SB #
  • 15:50 @dreamawakener thanks for the free copy of viral hope - my dad passed it on me! encouraging stuff. #
  • 15:54 @TedTurnau thanks for the Mystic River scene analysis. It greatly increased my bad conscience as a movie lover for not having seen it yet. #
  • 16:27 This. Rocks. All the elements are still functional! mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/ (only works on Chrome) #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: