Freitag, April 24, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:17 lost my passport, couldn't find it anywhere. last night we prayed as a family to find it. while praying stephi had an idea and we found it. #
  • 08:40 very cool! an article from toby, one of the guys in our church, was just published on gamasutra. is.gd/uekd congrats, toby! #
  • 09:41 mighty ipod random song list, what's up? "Humble Me"(Norah Jones). How should I do that? "Love is not against the law"(Derek Webb). I see... #
  • 10:01 this morning my fingernail split in two down the left side. OUCH. just wanted to share my pain with you. you're welcome. #
  • 10:22 @Trupedo_Glastic dude, right as I read your tweet, a Fleet Foxes song starts on my "all songs" random shuffle. whiskey tango foxtrot? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: