Mittwoch, April 15, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 23:53 I just sent around the invites to kick off the alpha phase of my lil' pet web app project. Exciting!! Hope it works... :) #
  • 00:04 3..2..1... happy birthday to me...and good night world... :) #
  • 08:25 @kidcaki77 @tom_mauriello @radman @trupedo_glastic thanks guys! #
  • 08:31 @tomkpunkt while(true) if (new Date().getDay() != 14) throw new InterruptedException("so jetzt reicht's mit den Glückwünschen"); #
  • 08:43 d'oh! I forgot the cake stephi made for me to bring to work. man i sure hope i don't get even MORE forgetful with age... #
  • 10:50 It's kind of depressing that an office chair that auto-twitters each time its owner passes gas has 23x as many followers as me. @OfficeChair #
  • 10:50 @speedymichi thx! bis morgen! #
  • 11:39 @andypotter personally my favorite "silly twitter" is @TheMime #
  • 13:09 "In science we have been reading only the notes to a poem; in Christianity we find the poem itself." - C. S. Lewis #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: