Freitag, April 17, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 00:09 excited because my alpha testers are starting to use my app and it's working! really, really fun. wish i had more time to work on it. #
  • 08:21 Wow! My dad joined Twitter! How cool is that? Welcome, @KUJayhawk70! Hey all you non-twittering Facebookers: if my Dad can twitter so can u. #
  • 09:50 i also just noticed i never welcomed my mom on twitter either: @aslanschild and @KUJayhawk70 FTW! :) #
  • 10:42 headache city. i wonder if i can WILL my headache to go awa......ouch, guess not. #
  • 13:44 "Oh, come on! A 5 year-old would understand this! ... Somebody get me a 5-year old!" #
  • 16:09 Interesting thought by TallSkinnyKiwi - applying Hebrews 3:13 ("encourage each other daily") to Twitter: is.gd/sWh7 #
  • 18:21 Awww man. From the looks of it, Joshua broke or fractured his left lower arm. Stephi is bringing him to the hospital as I tweet. :( #
  • 21:00 @speedymichi danke. wie ist übrigens das gespräch gelaufen? #
  • 21:01 still don't know about Joshua's arm, there are some car crash victims so he got bumped back a few spots, and they haven't x-rayed him yet. #
  • 21:44 according to the x-ray his arm isn't broken. his elbow still hurts at any movement though. :( doctors told us to just keep an eye on him. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: