Donnerstag, Juni 24, 2010

Today's Tweets

  • 08:27 polldaddy for ipad almost makes me wish i was surveying people. who *wouldn't* want to take a survey using an ipad? bit.ly/cD4piX #fb #
  • 10:11 two day break from our testing phase for a bug fixing sprint. major breath of fresh air. Coding is so much more fun than manual testing. #fb #
  • 12:34 as of yesterday, I'm over 85kg. i told myself if i ever pass 85 I will make that the point that i choose to lose weight. #saladforlunch #fb #
  • 12:35 qualifies for most random news headline ever in my book: bit.ly/94En2p / via @Trupedo_Glastic via @fraencko #fb #
  • 15:04 @andypotter This reminded me of your blues improv sessions. :) freedownloads.last.fm/download/176806426/Bald%2BHeaded%2BBlues.mp3 #
  • 16:11 @Radman www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvMtJ35CEo ;) #
  • 16:57 Funny and sad because so true: "Stuff Christians like: Not using snopes.com or google" bit.ly/b8ciF7 Snopes FTW!!! #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 Kommentar:

Juegos de mario bros hat gesagt…

This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!