Montag, Juni 07, 2010

Today's Tweets

  • 08:50 @natepoindexter nice! where did you play? #
  • 08:56 @natepoindexter awesome. that makes me want to organize another little hold em tournament with my buddies. :) #
  • 09:18 so glad to have Stephi back home. believe it or not, she's actually a far better mom than I could ever be. ;) #fb #
  • 09:23 Hah! Today's XKCD took a while for me to get... xkcd.com/750/ "Kindle"...get it? (for se dschörmenns: bit.ly/cvwdEW) #fb #
  • 10:07 @Quaerentia oh I forgot to tell u at elf: I used your outline of the resurrection accounts on a youth retreat i led. thx for sharing them! #
  • 14:37 @gammaproduction ouch. no daily backups?? #
  • 14:50 @gammaproduction better than nothing i guess. gotta hurt though, feel for you. if i were you, first thing i'd do is set up version control. #
  • 15:13 @leibowitz fände sitzendes Warten spannender. #
  • 15:53 just noticed chrome finally(!) lets you rearrange your extension icons. one of those "features" which more resembles a bu g fix... #abouttime #
  • 16:27 @Quaerentia i'll pay up next year, hope u don't charge interest on the royalties. wouldn't want u 2 get - what do the brits say - tiddly? :D #
  • 22:30 Finally got to watch Sherlock Holmes. Don't know why it got mediocre reviews, I thought it was excellent. Fun and true 2 original. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: