Freitag, Oktober 30, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:18 RT @bobhyatt I can't thing of anything in the universe I love more than hyperbole. #fb #
  • 08:49 What the Internet would look like without net neutrality: i.imgur.com/5RrWm.png #fb #
  • 11:26 after getting used to the zillion shortcuts, my verdict: "org-mode" + dropbox = pure awesome. AND there'll be an iphone app for it soon! #fb #
  • 11:46 @tomkpunkt tsts da solltest du doch noch nicht drüber twittern. was ist eigentlich aus der deutschen autoritätsgläubigkeit geworden... ;) #
  • 12:52 nice! @stephi got a google wave invite just 1 week after s igning up on the official page. not bad, they must be pumping out invites. #fb #
  • 13:32 Twitter Lists are cool but are yet another way to feel lonely unwanted and rejected (like a low number of digits in your follower count) ;-) #
  • 14:13 thinking Google Wave might be awesome for conflict resolution...imagine a doc with all communication on the topic in one cascading view. #fb #
  • 14:21 just wants to say my two last tweets are unrelated. :D #
  • 15:26 @CatalystLeader Johnson & Johnson #
  • 16:22 LOL I think everyone should follow @Trupedo_Glastic's list. bit.ly/GsbQC ;P #
  • 16:43 WOW. using org-mode's RSS feed capabilities I can auto-list my Trac tickets here at work or use a Google spreadsheet's RSS as input. AWESOME #
  • 22:46 happy halloween with a picture my brother took of me and sarah: bit.ly/2OfFRO #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: