Donnerstag, Oktober 01, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 06:33 @jcherup Me please!! #
  • 06:46 Ah!! I just did a search and saw that I was already invited to Wave *2 months ago* I just didn't see the email!! <slowmo>Nooooooo</slowmo> #
  • 08:13 @roycef me plz! #
  • 08:22 @Narfmaster me please! #
  • 08:26 @zachmeier i'd love one, gmail nick: johnstephi #
  • 08:26 @zachmaier i'd love one, gmail nick: johnstephi less than 20 seconds ago #
  • 08:31 @Narfmaster hehe, that's what you get when you mention "Wave" and "invite" in the same sentence. :D #
  • 08:45 @Narfmaster nope still after one. johnstephi before the @, googlemail.com after. would be very grateful... #
  • 09:26 @Narfmaster thanks so much...looking forward to it! :) #
  • 09:49 RT @speedymichi animation of 5k years of religion is.gd/3OVK9 / good, except: Christianity started 3 days after(!) death of jesus #fb #
  • 11:28 @RealKidPoker dude, u mean blog POST. you don't have a new blog, your blog is the same as always, it just has a new POST. #rant #grammarnazi #
  • 14:00 soul baring time: does anyone else make funny faces in the mirror when noone's looking? cause I..this friend of mine does. All the time. #fb #
  • 15:22 bummer :( RT @twephanie RT @larsras: 11pm in Sydney + done with #googlewave invitations for the day. More tomorrow if servers still alive... #
  • 15:58 @Radman As far as I know, @Narfmaster invited me, but I haven't gotten any emails yet. Teach me patience, Lord. NOW. ;-) #
  • 19:22 Tim Keller has started blogging w/ a deeply insightful look at tri-perspectivalism (king, priest, prophet) & church ping.fm/yf3lR #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: