Montag, Oktober 19, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:11 Hahaha, the latest XKCD is the bomb. "It's OK dear..." xkcd.com/651/ #fb #
  • 09:25 Check out this awesome picture my co-worker made at Berlin's "Festival of Lights" last weekend: is.gd/4qpSk Awesome stuff. #fb #
  • 10:44 got very, very little sleep last night since my two sons kept each other awake last night, ping pong style. cry/sleep vs. sleep/cry. #fb #
  • 12:53 SO thankful for my wife who's just as tired as me after a long night, but instead of nice relaxing coding, has to deal w/ 3 cranky kids. #fb #
  • 15:26 LOL @CatalystLeader "Helvetica is ju st the Mac version of Arial" ??? Prepare to be stoned by the Apple fanboyz... #
  • 15:46 Nope @CatalystLeader Arial was a cheap nearly illegal copy of Helvetica with a few differences. is.gd/4qSZR is.gd/4qT3D #
  • 16:33 was stuck. decided to post a question on Stackoverflow. clarifying my question ended up solving my problem. #allabouttherightquestions #
  • 16:58 @noeljesse I love it, use it all the time. I like the huge amount of translation issues they bring up. The translation itself varies from... #
  • 16:59 @noeljesse downrig ht awesomely readable+literal to a few passages where it reminds me of NLT or the Message. All in all: love it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: