Freitag, März 10, 2006

Man, when I hear about some ways that people got rich, it makes me want to slap myself for not thinking of it myself.
Best example: The Million Dollar Home Page. A 21-year old guy from England puts up a site, saying he'll sell ad space, for $1 per pixel, minimum space you need to buy: 10x10 pixels. Well, word about the site spreads like wildfire, and within 3 months or something like that, he has sold 1 million pixels to a bunch of different people and companies - he now has $1,000,000, ladies and gentlemen.

If you're like me, your first reaction will be "What the...?" Your second will be "Who would...?" And your third will be a silent shake of the head with a puzzled look upon your face.

And now comes the slap of the "Why didn't I think of this myself?" *SLAP*

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yeah, I heard of that guy... really crazy... it's on my "To-Do-List" just in case I lay hands on a Time machine ;)