Freitag, Dezember 09, 2005

From the same page (wow I'm impressed they put this on there!):
Over Three Hundred Disproofs of God's existence.
Just as humorous:

ARGUMENT FROM BESTSELLERDOM

1. The Bible is the best-selling work in history.
2. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's the Word of God.
3. And there's plenty of evidence to suggest it's not.
4. [Sound of theist squirting milk out his nose]
5. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT

1. Check out the world/universe/giraffe. Isn't it complex?
2. Evolution (aka random chance) is a good enough explanation for me how they became so complex.
3. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL ABILITY

1. I lifted a car off my trapped puppy.
2. I did that without God.
3. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

ARGUMENT FROM DENTAL OPPORTUNITY

1. Bite me.
2. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

ARGUMENT FROM DENTAL OPPORTUNITY, ACCEPTED

1. Bite me.
2. OW! YOU BIT ME!
3. I'm being persecuted!!
4. Therefore, God doesn’t exist!

Keine Kommentare: