Donnerstag, September 08, 2005

OK, before I go to bed, three very cool links (I know, I really need to stop always just handing quick links to you guys and writing more substantial stuff, just don't have the time right now...):

1. Digg - this is actually where I'm finding a lot of cool links. Basically anyone can sign up there and submit a "cool link" (in their opinion that is) - anyone else can then "digg" the link if they like it - basically give it one positive vote. There are no negative votes, only one (1) positive vote or not, per person. The links with the most "Diggs" (up in the thousands) really tend to be very cool - it's kind of like grassroots democracy for cool links! :)

2. PocketMod - Create your own organizer with just one single piece of paper and a pair of scissors - it has folding instructions, and a little tool for making your own pocket-size 8-page daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly organizer, or to-do list, etc. I like this idea a lot, maybe having a little thing like that will make me actually use it rather than forget it at home all the time. Then again, maybe not. ;)

3. BlogLines - sign up and create a list of your favorite sites with an RSS feed (if you don't know what that is - basically any blog or news site has one). BlogLines keeps the list and can notify you if there is a new article. So basically you no longer need to visit the sites to know whether someone put up a new entry or not - you just go to your BlogLines account and see for ALL the sites you like whether there's anything new or not. No more asking yourself over and over again: "Did Mike Biang finally update his blog?" ;) (That one goes out to my new faithful reader...)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Link 1 sounds cool will check it out later.
Link 2.... No Comment :)
Link 3... use Opera man! It already has that as a default Setting :-P

Tom_Biang hat gesagt…

I never ask myself if Mike updated his site. I already know the answer is NO.

Your ever faithful reader