Mittwoch, September 09, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:20 I finally am getting around to reading J.I. Packer's "Knowing God". Deeply challenged to ensure my knowledge ABOUT leads to knowledge OF #fb #
  • 11:45 RT @Trupedo_Glastic RT @m4rch irgendjemand hat dastelefonbuch.de ausgedruckt, gebunden, in folie eingeschweißt und uns per post zugeschickt. #
  • 13:21 mhm = yup, hmmm = hmmm not sure..., mhhh = yummy! #fb #
  • 14:00 @nieleyde Sorry, didn't see your question about doqua! Docbook support only in the sense that it any text-based files can be reviewed. #
  • 14:21 very much looking forward to #thenines as soon as I get off work, bummed out that I 'm going to miss about 1.5 hours. bit.ly/VOWTI #fb #
  • 15:02 nice! #thenines is a Twitter trending topic! thenines.leadnet.org/ #
  • 16:18 #thenines is starting and I'm stuck at work. :( I hope the talks will be iPhone-MP4 vodcasted or something. thenines.leadnet.org/ #fb #
  • 16:35 @bobhyatt I bet McLaren won't have a 3-point outline. hehe... #
  • 16:59 yay! feierabend... will soon join the fun on #thenines - can you believe this is Twitter trending topic #1??! #
  • 17:50 watching #thenines over dinner w/Stephi & the kids. before you gasp: it was her idea, not mine. :) #fb #
  • 18:28 cool! @noelheikkinen is up soon on #thenines. thenines.leadnet.org #fb #
  • 18:49 go go go @noeljesse! #thenines #
  • 18:56 yeah!! @noeljesse is nailing the importance of a team of multiple elders for a church...rather than having one guy run the show. #thenines #
  • 19:15 @ajvan i doubt it, though I really hate missing some of the other big names that are to come, like Driscoll, Cole, McLaren etc. #thenines #
  • 20:38 "Mars Hill was Paul's least effective place of ministry as to results. In Corinth he changed approach, preached only Christ." #thenines #fb #
  • 20:44 Yup, agree with @noeljesse - Larry Osborne's is my favorite talk so far today. #thenines #
  • 22:32 ok the firehose of awesome stuff from #thenines is making my brain quickly approach major overload. dunno how much more I can take... #fb #
  • 22:46 Dan Kimball's talk was the perfect ending to the evening. G'night everyone, thx for your patience with my bazillion #thenines tweets. :) #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: