Montag, März 02, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:26 haha RT @google: @yahoo @live_search thanks for the warm welcome! #
  • 08:33 yesterday a guy snored quite loudly in the second half of my teaching. it has never been so hard for me to concentrate during a teaching. :) #
  • 08:35 @Trupedo_Glastic did i miss it or have you not tweeted the news you broke to her parents? :) #
  • 10:25 @Trupedo_Glastic hm...i'll have to guess then. let me see...you've decided to grow a chinstrap beard? is.gd/loDB #
  • 11:13 @Trupedo_Glastic sounds good. i wouldn't be offended if you didn't tell me, your tweets just made me curious (and seemed to intend do so ;) #
  • 11:29 just got a new keyboard at work. feels like riding a new bike. i had quite the love-hate relationship with my last one. #
  • 12:05 aww yeah, i love the smell of squashed bugs in the morning. especially ones that took a tenth of the time i was expecting to have to take. #
  • 16:27 stop(); // Hammertime! #
  • 17:56 hehe, YouTube auto-replaced HammerTime with a jazz song to protect copyright: tinyurl.com/2owurr thx @tomkpunkt #
  • 17:57 oh wait, no, youtube didn't auto-replace it, the guy just uploaded random jazz music because they blocked it. that's different i guess. :) #
  • 17:58 bummed out because our video idea for church totally bombed due to ambient noise. memo to me: next time use a microphone. #
  • 23:00 just watched the latest LOST episode. Hwoah. I predict it will be a very, very long time before there will be a series as cool as LOST. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: