Donnerstag, Oktober 30, 2008

Today's Tweets

  • 23:38 must. get. to bed...must...stop...mindless...surfing... #
  • 09:05 i love the song "how deep the father's love". love it. "ashamed I hear my mocking voice / call out among the scoffers." #
  • 11:19 welches stimmt? "ich denk..." "dass wir es sehen werden können" <-> "dass wir es werden sehen können" <-> "dass wir es sehen können werden" #
  • 12:43 @CeC thanks, and yeah. "Reason for God" quickly replaced "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" for me as the book I give to interested skeptics. #
  • 12:48 laughing at Mike's "putting A into B", mainly because I'm imagining how he'll one day explain sex to his kids. is.gd/5df7 #
  • 20:48 pro-sieben currently has a weird trippy psychodelic look. what in the world? #
  • 22:47 making a Bible reading plan script with Autohotkey. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: