Donnerstag, September 18, 2008

Today's Tweets

  • 08:07 @CeC yeah, especially when you start sharing folders with groups of people. Pure coolness ensues. ;) #
  • 08:10 Eclipse is open on my left monitor, VS2008 on my right. Go-go IKVM! (don't break down on me...) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKVM #
  • 14:49 Giving the latest Jupiter Code Review plugin a spin. tinyurl.com/44q5oz #
  • 16:45 @ajvan half serious about the enjoying part, about you making it, or about it being your own machine? ;-) #
  • 16:49 @CeC Go Anagram! :) #
  • 16:50 @Cec oops I meant Anagran #
  • 21:55 thinking I should get to bed seeing as how I'm way tired and need to get up early tomorrow... #
  • 22:00 this is awesome (did I say I wanted to go to bed? forget that) is.gd/2OnV #
  • 22:16 wow, an entire course on "preaching in a postmodern world" by none other than tim keller. For free. iTunesU rocks. is.gd/2Oqe #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: