Freitag, September 12, 2008

Today's Tweets

  • 08:19 dropbox is no longer beta! Seriously, you will NOT regret signing up - it's an automatic file backup and synchronization tool:getdropbox.com #
  • 10:56 ahhh, much better tune to not be able to get out of my head than the Juno song: "Satellite" by P.O.D... #
  • 14:14 @otherinbox hmm well it was the right address, but it took about 30-60 minutes to get the emails. it's definitely faster today though. weird #
  • 14:27 look over here! I'm witty, I'm smart! <insert witty and smart remark here> ... See what I mean? #
  • 14:47 can't believe i'll have been married 6 wonderful, crazy years this sunday. 6. Years. Amazing how fast life goes. #
  • 14:49 @otherinbox ok cool...though I'd rather see Chrome as your top priority. ;-) you guys are doing awesome work, I really love OI. #
  • 20:43 should be preparing my teaching on spiritual gifts, but instead I'm laughing very hard at the "best fight scene ever": is.gd/2xFU #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: