Donnerstag, März 15, 2007

Discovered this yesterday (even though it's been around for quite some time) and think it's pretty cool: Twitter is basically a mini-blog you set up where your posts can't be longer than 140 letters and are supposed to be answering the question "What are you doing?"



You then hook up with friends and can see what they're doing pretty much in real-time, depending on what you want (too many friends and it might be information overload - you can just scale back then). For example, I learned today that Mikey is trying to learn Spanish on his way to work. Nice.



The idea is simple enough that I could easily see it becoming the Next Big Thing™.



Anyhow, sign up and then add me as your friend so we can keep each other updated on what's going on. :)



See the "badge" at the top of my sidebar to see what I've been doing all day, for example.

Keine Kommentare: