Freitag, März 23, 2007

Geek Glory

Woohoo! I just got some geek glory by being mentioned on the Lifehacker blog! I helped fix 2 little bugs in a script they had, so they updated the script and...get this...mentioned my alias!



Bring on the geek glory, baby. Although it's nothing in comparison to Mike's gushing being quoted on the Scrybe main page (look for mrcaron). Because of this, he's unfortunately way much cooler than me, in a geek sense of course. But hey, being mentioned on Lifehacker is a definite step toward catching up with him.



BTW, more on Scrybe coming soon in a separate post...

2 Kommentare:

.ambre. hat gesagt…

good for you. :) hey, what's your e-mail address? i want to send you photos. :)

John Goering hat gesagt…

with that comment i had to check your profile to make sure you're not a spam-Ambre. :)

My email is johnstephi§googlemail[dot]com