Donnerstag, November 24, 2005

Heard this interesting quote from J.K. Rowling:
"Yes, I am [a Christian]," she says. "Which seems to offend the religious right far worse than if I said I thought there was no God. Every time I've been asked if I believe in God, I've said yes, because I do, but no one ever really has gone any more deeply into it than that, and I have to say that does suit me, because if I talk too freely about that I think the intelligent reader, whether 10 or 60, will be able to guess what's coming in the books."

Found here.

OK, forget the whole "is she a Christian or not", I'm thinking about the book content - this kind of confirms my theory about book seven that Dumbledore is coming back from the dead. Resurrection, the Phoenix, etc. etc. (highlight to read). :)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
John Goering hat gesagt…

Dude, you just gave away the ending to anyone who reads the comments! Hmmm...should I delete your post or not....yeah, I'll delete it.