Mittwoch, Januar 12, 2005

Watched "The Incredibles" yesterday. That is one awesome movie I definetly want on DVD. Once again, Pixar (makers of Toy Story, Finding Nemo, etc.) blows away everybody.
I know you'll laugh at me for this, but whatever: Something I found very thought-provoking was the line Dash (the little boy) says some time early in the movie: "Yeah, I know: Everyone's special - which is just another way of saying noone is."
That, ladies and gentlemen, has got to be one of the deepest lines ever spoken in a cartoon. Check out this article in the New York Times for a deeper look at that thought.
I'll leave it at that, my thoughts go a lot further (think "predestination"), but would take too long (and could be misunderstood too easily) to go into them. ;)
Anyways, the movie gets a 9.50 from me - in fact, I'd be up for watching it again at the theaters, I'll have to see if I can get Stephi to do that (she loved it, too, BTW)...

Keine Kommentare: