Freitag, Juni 11, 2004

Hi...
Well, here I am, also sorry I haven't posted in the last...uh...5 months. *g*
As Stephi said, a lot has been going on. Here's a quick update of the biggies:

1. I'm now in the middle of my Bachelor thesis entitled "Real-time tracking of soccer players in video images". It's pretty intense, and very stressful. I have another 7 weeks or so, am pretty much on track, but there's still a long way to go. I'll try and be posting on that in the near future.
2. Having to do with that - it looks like I'll get my degree (B.Sc. in Computer Science) around early August or so. Our money will just suffice to get us through that month, so let's hope I get a job around then. That of course also is slightly stressful. :-)
3. It looks like Stephi might be getting a side job at IKEA (which would help us on point 2... ;), we'll have to see. They were looking for someone by June 1st, she saw the ad for it on June 2nd and asked and they said to go ahead and send in an application anyways since they had 5 spots still unfilled(!), so she did. We still haven't heard back from them, though, which is kind of strange...

Anyways, we still like to watch movies, so we'll try and get back on updating about movies.
I now have a class on "Computer Architecture" (*YAWN*), so I'd better get going.
Post ya later...

Keine Kommentare: