Dienstag, Februar 03, 2009

Today's Tweets

  • 08:10 whoa. is.gd/ibJj "tiny organs in their ears which respond to bat calls, sending their muscles into spasm, causing evasive maneuvers" #
  • 08:21 I type in "en.wikipedia.org/wiki" and Chrome autosuggests this article: is.gd/ibLn Should I be worried? #whiskeytangofoxtrot #
  • 13:23 just accidentally struck a Facebook friend gold mine and added a bazillion friend requests for old-time friends. The Internet is incredible. #
  • 14:06 @Trupedo_Glastic if it's repetitive, automate it with AutoHotkey or something. is.gd/idgT #
  • 14:10 listening to every song I have on my iPod that starts with a "G". Why? Because I can. #
  • 14:30 @Trupedo_Glastic just noticed that article was a sucky introduction to the sweetness of autohotkey. sorry. :) www.autohotkey.com/ #
  • 14:32 "Go" (Waterdeep), "Glück" (Grönemeyer), "Going Under" (Evanescence), "Gone" (Switchfoot)...pretty good songs with G. #
  • 17:02 "6am in the hands of the morning i'm the skyline you are the sun. deep between our meeting the heavens are receding & the stars fade 1 by 1" #
  • 19:41 Me: what did ya do today? Joshua: ummm...I pooped. Me: interesting. Good job! What else? Joshua: ummm...I pretty much just pooped. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Keine Kommentare: