Donnerstag, September 27, 2007

This is my kind of humor. Found on the really funny Letters From Kamp Krusty blog:

Dear Church Solution Magazine,

I do not think you should have a "sexpo."

I saw your website, for your upcoming event: www.churchsolutionsexpo.com. I feel that a sexpo, even in the interest of helping pastors expand what you call the "houses of worship market", is inappropriate, not right, and just generally wrong.

While the Bible is largely silent about sexpos, that does not, in my opinion, make your sexpo acceptable. You say, for example, your sexpo "will have a unique appeal for exhibitors".

I'm sure that's true.


Read the rest here.

2 Kommentare:

Chelsea Hudson hat gesagt…

omg - that is HILARIOUS!!!!!

John Goering hat gesagt…

What is really incredible to me the "sexpo" ;-) website itself. It's like they totally missed the part that the church is, you know, not a business but a community. It'd almost be funny if it wasn't sad.

"Build. Build relationships and learn from your peers with our networking events: Roundtables, Buyer/Seller Forums, Vendor presentations, Golf tournament, More."

What the...???