Dienstag, Oktober 31, 2006

I'm really looking forward to my newest toy which I'm planning on getting in roughly a month, the Nintendo Wii (pronounced "we"). Its controller has a motion sensor in it which enables the console to know where in space the controller is, and at which angle. Kind of hard to explain, but really easy to understand when you watch these videos. Warning: These may cause you to want to buy a Wii yourself.

Fishing


Tennis


Boxing


Baseball


My family is coming for Christmas to our place, and by then I'll have 4 controllers. I'm REALLY looking forward to playing a round of doubles' tennis with my bros (and sis' of course), and a round of golf with my dad. :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

And we all know who will whip your behind, don't we?
I Should bring my Computer too :D
Then I could kick your behind in DoD and stuff ;)
-=David=-