Mittwoch, August 09, 2006

Yeah, I know, it's been a while, sorry about that, bla bla bla... :)

Anyways, just wanted to point everyone to my family's blogs, there's some really cool stuff on here:

Timothy - "The Mental Stomach of Timothy Goering"
Other than the rather yucky metaphoric title ;), he's concentrating on very deep theological stuff - his posts are definitely not quick reads (or "snacks" to stick with his food picture) - but they're very deep and worth reading!

David - My eyes
David's a frikkin' AWESOME photographer, so check out some of his pictures, other than that he writes fun stuff on his blog, so check him out and give him some clickin' love.

Jana - The Fun Site
So far mainly what all's going on in her life, she played in a theater production at school, and got into a whip cream fight a while back (ew...). :) Good fun.

Enjoy!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Free Commercial!
Nice! ;)
I see those Google Ranks comin' for me! Well anyhow, have a good one!
-=david=-