Mittwoch, Juni 21, 2006

I just realized I didn't announce here yet that Stephi is pregnant again! Yes, it looks like another miniature hybrid version of Stephi and myself will be arriving next January or February! This is not at all unexpected, and Stephi and I are both really happy... Woohoo!!! :)

Unfortunately, this pregnancy seems to be turning out a bit more difficult on Stephi than when she was pregnant with Joshua - she's very, very tired, and is feeling pretty sick to her stomach and headache-y a lot of the time.

So, all of you faithful blog readers - yes, I mean both of you :) - if you could be praying for Stephi over the coming weeks, that would rock. It'd be great if it's just a temporary morning sickness "feeling blech" thing that's over in a month, and it doesn't go like this the whole 9 months.

Keine Kommentare: