Montag, Januar 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I had this really weird dream a couple of nights ago: I was up in this tower overlooking Amsterdam with windows all around, and there were fireworks going off, while about 30 Spaniards enthusiastically sang "Jingle Bells" in Spanish.

Oh, wait. That wasn't a dream, that was my New Year's experience at Awaken. The fireworks were incredible (everybody and his brother were shooting off whole boatloads of fireworks at the same time), the view was incredible, and the Spanish enthusiasm was very contagious. :)

Awaken itself was a very cool conference put on by Great Commission Europe, especially considering it was the first one ever for Europe. I'll hopefully be putting up some of my thoughts to some of the teachings in the next couple of days, as they were very thought-provoking and action-provoking.

Anyways: Happy New Year everyone! What did you all do to celebrate?

Keine Kommentare: