Freitag, August 05, 2005

OK, this has "absolutely, totally and in all other ways" (bonus points for anyone who knows which movie that is) got to be the coolest thing I've seen in months:

A keyboard in which each key has its own display - so at any time, using open source software, you can cause it to display a different language, or controls for the game you're playing, or whatever!
Check it out to see what I'm talking about.
It's supposed to come out in 2006, and should cost "less than a good mobile phone" - so...what, 200€? 100€? I have GOT to get me one of these. :)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looks like a pretty cool gadget to have :)
Oh and before I forget I get the bonus points, It's "The Princess bride"... just watched that on friday with some People from CSK Bochum... so yeah funny movie :)
Ciao!
-=David=-

John Goering hat gesagt…

*hands bonus points to David*